Friday, May 7, 2010

Having A Hard Time


Dear Dilettante,


I am having a hard time concentrating and focusing. I am watching Anderson Cooper. I cannot sleep. I really should be studying, but that is not the case.


I really want to do well on this final, but I cannot get myself to concentrate. I have a 76, only 4 or 3.5 points away from making a B.


I really want to do well.


GRRRRRR....why can i not get into the right mindset.


I will do it.


I will write more later.


I think I just need a really good sleep.


Then I will be able to get on track.

------------------------------------------
Update: 7:33 AM

I really need to get started on my studying. My best friend gives me so much inspiration. She studies all the time and she is really focussed. I hope I develop thsoe same qualities.

My little sister was upset that I was not going to volunteer at her dissection thing, but it was too late for me to volunteer. She was silently crying, and I felt really bad. I did not know until the day before. So, I am going to join her and my other little one at lunch. That made her feel really happy.

I told her I would make cheeseburgers and french french fries with Soda.

Which made her very happy.

Actually both of them very happy.






P.S. I think there are birds living in my chimney. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment