Thursday, May 20, 2010

I really wasn't Going to Post today

Dear Dilettante,

I really wasn't going to post today, I really was not!!  But, in the light of the moment and the day I thought I would let out some frustrations.

 Don't you hate it when you say something or do something and it goes over-looked and you are told your wrong in so many ways. But then when the person comes back to you to show you the correct way or and it is what you said in the first place.

Sometimes I just want to say FML and storm away like a bratty 2 year old (not that one would be cussing, but I guess with today's society and the teen pregnancies who knows what is really being taught to kids at home) 

Instead I grin and bear/bare (sp? Help!) it. I know I was right, and I guess at this moment whether the person chooses to acknowledge it or not does not matter.

I just hate the feeling of looking stupid in other people's eyes. But, maybe they do not want to admit I was right for odd reasons??? WHO knows, who cares, I am slowly getting over it.

Until next time, Bye Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment