Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Needa New


Dear Dilettante,

My Computer I swear is slowly dying. The sound is not playing. I can only hear something if I have headphones in. I really cannot handle this right now. I need a new computer!!!!!

My lab test went okay, I think. I kind of rushed through it but hopefully I got everything in the right place. I think I probably missed 3 questions. At least I hope.

I still have the big test on Tuesday and Thursday.

I want to do well, really well. So, I must start studying hardcore today. The long nights will be worth it. I have no more cigs to distract me. I will have to turn off my phone and stay awake. Prepare snacks.

I see that flooding in Tennessee I believe. YIKES!

WoAH! Greece is going crazy chaotic. The government there is in horrible standing. It is usually shown as a peaceful place . OMGoodness, it is really really crazy, like a movie.
I pray that those people will make a safe return back into their normal daily lives.

I have to go. Oh my e-mail was hacked for some reason. *Weird*

I am in the process of cleaning my computer for the second time today of any and all viruses.

Okay, I am going to go.

Bye Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment