Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SUPER CALIFRONIA FUDGE STICKS ARE REALLY FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!


DEAR DILETTANTE,

I AM HAVING A GOOOD NIGHT!!!!!! I RELEASED SOME STRESS! I AM JUST HAVING A FREAKIN BALL!!!!!! THE NIGHT IS GOING WELL, OH MY GOODNESS I CANNOT EVEN EXPLAIN!!!!!! I AM JUST TWINKLING LIKE A STAR!!!!! I FEEL SO HAPPY AND GOOD ABOUT MYSELF AT THIS MOMENT I HOPE IT LASTS. I WANT TO FEEL THIS WAY FOREVER, I FEEL STRONG AND CONFIDENT I ♥ IT!

The only way I know how to describe it is, " I AM FEELIN SUPER CALIFORNIA FUDGE STICKS ARE REALLY FREAKIN AWESOME!"


--------------------------------------------

 
(Update)
3:45 AM

Just found out I was exempted from one of my finals!!!!! YAY! So, now instead of 4 finals, I will only have 3. I still have to study for my last lab exam tomorrow (which is actually today, I keep forgetting that it is the AM) . I am trying to get that done now. I really cannot sleep, because I had such a good night. The tides are turning. I'm rollin...rollin....rollin on the the river.

Tu tu tu tu Tu tu Tu Tu....

I know I need to quit, but -- You Know What?

I am having a damn good day, and I have not had one of these good feeling free spirited days in a long ass time. I hope some of it rubs off on ya!

I think I am going to heat up some pizza drink some cherry limeade soda (I have to save the Grape soda for my little sisters) and finish studying.

Oh- I'm watching CNN too. I love Don Lemon (I think that is how you spell his name). He is talking about that NYC Car Bomb from Saturday. I wish Anderson Cooper was on, but Don will do. (^_^)

Bye Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment