Monday, April 26, 2010

Looking For A Stopper



Dear Dil·et·tante,

Once again I have failed.

My goal of becoming more self-disciplined and organized was not met. I know I promised to write every day and all this other blah blah blah. But, life got in the way or maybe it was laziness, lack of focus, or something else along those lines.

But, the good thing about failure is you learn from it. I hope I have, and so I am going to begin my quest again.

Summer is only about two weeks away for me, maybe a little more- but at the same time not really. I only have about six more days of classes but over a span of the weeks.

Eenny-Who! Summer is the time to shake off old habits, and create a new you. It is a time of exploring and discovering who you are. It is a time for planting new seeds, watering them, nurturing them, talking, dancing, singing, bee-pop, hip hop, or whatever the case might be to them. Hopefully by fall they will be ready for harvest- full of potential and success.

This is what I intend on doing. I have a lot in store for the summer. A lot of habits I want to break and new ones I want to form. I have a lot of growing up and being more Independent. Getting ready to shed my skin and be a butterfly!

Yea, I know the metaphors or analogies need to quit, but this is how I feel. I'm excited about the summer and what I will become at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment