Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Rethinking


Dear Dilettante,

Sometimes I can be a real BRAT!

I am not even kidding. I forget about other people's perspectives, and after a while, maybe I can see their way. I feel as if my last post showed that side of me.

I do not know what my parents are thinking, so why should I jump to conclusions and think the worst.

This is one of the problems that I want to fix.

I do this ALL THE TIME! Why do I constantly think that someone is doing something with evil intentions? I do not understand it.

Sometimes, I will create this entire story of how this person is purposefully doing something or whatever the case might be. Then, it turns out I am totally wrong.

Actually I do think I understand why I do it.
I think it may be, because people take advantage of my kindness sometimes. I am willing to give anybody a chance. I belive in forgivness if someone does something wrong and I understand bad habits are hard to break. As long as I see you trying, I will continue to forgive when you mess up. But, once I feel as if you are playing a manipulative game with me, you are dead to me. Non existent. I do not have time for that mess, and it is a one player game. I do not feed manipulative people's evil desire for happiness by hurting others. They are nothing but overgrown and outdated bullies.
So, you know what!

I am not going to assume that my parents do not want me to go to this school, because I think that it is obvious to them that I do. I need to show patience. I need to look around me and understand the situation. I am not in their head, and they cannot read mine. Well, unless they come here, but until that day comes. I have no right to force thoughts upon them.

Let's just call my last post an immature moment and move on.

The problem I think with my parents and I is lack of communication.

Until I actually say something, I should not have the right to come here and bitch about how unfair they are being, if I have not even discussed anything with them.

I have class again soon. This might be my last post for today. I think that would make three. Yeah, I do not want to live on here. Even though the Internet is pretty roomy. (^_^)






P.S. I fixed the problem with the typing in Japanese aahahhahah OMG finally everything is all done and fixed. I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment