Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Releif and Stupidity/Guilt

Dear Dilettante,

I had a good unexpected conversation with my mother. I will be going to the school if it is what I choose. She said that I get to make the decision. The other school that I was waiting on, that I wanted to take Korean at, is becoming more and more of what I do not want. Every time I make contact with them, I am always put in a bad mood, because they do not help me. I do not know how many times I have called and reworded my question or sent them materials that they wanted. However, nothing is working. If it is this hard trying to get a simple think fixed, how hard will it be for me to get assistance if I need something, when I am there. I would rather go to a school that has been there for me, and I am not even there yet. They are really nice and helpful, they make me feel very welcomed. I love it. Plus, someone who has inspired me a lot has gone there.

Like Mother said, "the choice is obvious".

I feel so guilty and stupid for going on that rampaging rant yesterday. It was uncalled for. I definitely want to throw that part of my personality away. I do not want to expect the worst anymore. I always want to see the best option..

My brain needs serious rewiring.

I am going to crochet with my little sisters now, I will come back later and write.


No comments:

Post a Comment