Thursday, April 29, 2010

What In The WORLD!!!!



Dear Dilettante,


This guy sitting next to me, at this very moment smells like burnt ASS. I am not even kidding. My nose is burning, I have now developed a headache.


He's over here sitting all nonchalant, like nothing is happening, nothings wrong is his world. Maybe he has been working all day or whatever the case might be, but he killin my senses.


I was eating popcorn, but I could not open my mouth while he here!!!!!!! My nose is not even getting used to the smell and my stomach is hurting. His armpit is up and his leg is up, he's just stankin up the place. I cannot handle.


I know the other girl and boy smell him.


They have too, but he's closer to meeee ahahhahahhahaahhahahaah I cannot take it!!!!!!


I am about to move. This is getting to much to handle. I'm going to go outside or some shit. finish my movie there or somewhere.


Dude needs to quit moving, because it likes reintroduces the smell.  WHAT THE HELL HE'S TAKING OFF HIS SHOES NOW!!!!!!!!!! WHO DOES THAT???? WHO DOES THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!


seriously,


(>_<) (O_O)


I need to go, because I need to move.


later.




No comments:

Post a Comment