Thursday, April 29, 2010

Taking A Hint

Dear Dilettante,

Don't you hate it when you do not want to talk to people, yet they all want to gravitate toward you. Then when you try to give them signals that you are really not up to conversing they never get the hint. Then you are stuck in this obligation.

That is happening right now. Good thing I am sitting against the wall and he is on the otherside looking at his phone.

Class is going to start shortly. So I might as well be nice and stay. Maybe he needs to talk more than I do. I'll let him destress or whatever the case might.

What the fucking hell, he came over here and looked at my screen. WAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHH

I wonder if he read this. Maybe he got the hint now.

Oh well. I was not being mean or anything. I even said I did not feel like talking.

I guess never caught my drift. But, I krumped away and my class is about to start.

On another note. I want to delete that post about my parents so bad. I feel really guilty. They support me 100% in going to this school. I even found out I got accepted at the other school that I was bitching about their lack of help. They support my not wanting to go there either.

SO! I am off to lovely, snowy, cold, and Cozy Oswego. I am not sure if I want to post my school on here.

People I write about will definitely have their names changed or identity kept confidential. As for places, I have not decided yet.

I think I am going to put that post of what I said on private. I was dead wrong. So I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment