Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What BUGS???


Dear Dilettante,

Yesterday, I restarted my computer after uninstalling AIM, trying to make room for Limewire.

I wanted to update it to the 5.83, .86 version, or whatever the case might be. The popups telling me to upgrade were just getting annoying, so I might as well do it.

You know...I thought I was making a smart decision. I hardly use AIM anymore, so why have it on here [the computer]. It was taking up a little bit of room. So...why not delete the bitch off?

Everything was going fine and normal.

 Regular black screen.
 Regular slow loading signal.
Regular identification/password box.

I type my in my super not so secret password.

Thinking everythings is going to be fine and dandy.

Then a box pops us saying a bunch of gibberish over who know what.

It was something about something with my password being recognized but not recognized at the same time.

So I was like, "Okay...".

Interestingly enough, the computer did not even ask me if I was fine with whatever was going on, it just kept doing what it wanted to do.

First the screen went totally black, and gradually turned to blue. It stayed there fore about two minutes. Then it started RELOADING everything.

AND WHEN I SAY EVERYTHING, I MEAN EVERYTHING.

Internet
Microsoft Word
And and a bunch of other booboo crap that made me want to slap a donkey for being such a Jack Ass.

All my settings had to be changed.
Everything was completely different.
It was like the computer rebooted into a completely different electronic device.

Good thing it saved my files, I was so happy that those were not thrown away with all my previous settings.

I have no idea what the hell it was doing.

So, I spent a majority of last night switching my the settings back.

First everything was in Japanese. I had to switch them back to English with many unsuccessful attempts. For some reason, everytime I confirmed the switch of language, it would default back to Japanese. I had to change some codec things or what not. I am suprised I got a lot of it fixed by myself. But I was lookin like an angry woman doing it.. HAHAHAHAHA

Second, my Limewire would not download while it was updating.

Something like something about the installation being corrupt. I spent like two hours trying to fix that crap, and it still would not fix. Even this morning I was fussing with it. Finally I decided to download an old version of Limewire -- So I guess that is fine now.

Then I had a problem with the date and time button. Of course by this time I am mad as hell. I couldn't get it off of Japanese setting!!!!! Eventually I got that. I also had to reopen and change the settings of my Word Processor stuff to English. Everything is making me write in Japanese too. It is all so time consuming.

Lastly, when my song form the old version of Limewire finally downloaded, after taking its sweet ass time. I stick my ipod into the computer. AND IT IS CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!

What in the freaking world is up with this shit! I want to put just one song on my ipod, JUST ONE! But, no it cannot be done. I am in the process of re downloading or updating Itunes. I do not understand what my computer did.

Maybe this is a sign.

I wrote that long-ass post previously about starting anew. Maybe my computer decided it wanted to do it or maybe it is telling me that it is time to start the change now.

I dunno. I'm really just annoyed. I checked for any bugs yesterday while I slept, running Malware or whatever that program is. It only found one. I will get all my settings fixed by tonight hopefully and then I will recheck for bugs.

Hopefully this crap will not happen again. I can hardly handle the mess and the ridiculous amount of time I spent/wasted over rebooting and reestablishing everything.

My computer is running so slow from this Itune downloading, lagging like a damn sloth.

(>_<)

But, then again It could be worse. I could have lost all my documents and pictures and what not. Or worse my entire computer could have shut down and crashed.

Thank Goodness!

I know I will quash (crush) this misfortune and come out victorious!

Let me end this post, because there is something more serious that I want to talk about in the next post. I am trying to make sure I do make the post so long, because I know it makes reading difficult. I am not trying to write a novel, even though I thought about it several times.

I never realize how much I write, because I get so into transcribing my thoughts, I just forget. By the time I realize it, three or four pages have gone by.

Damn. (^_^)


P.S. All Fixed (^_^) Ipod is working, writing is in English. Everything is Re- Installed. Just like new.

No comments:

Post a Comment