Friday, April 30, 2010

Needing A Glass of Strength


Dear Dilettante,


I am not feeling well. I have been feeling really down lately. I feel really tired. I have not been doing a lot today, except for thinking, sleeping, and reading.


I went outside for about ten minutes, just because I was asked to.


My mother said everything is going to be okay with the admissions, but who really knows.


Sometimes my family say one thing and everything goes another way.


I really hope so.


I will keep faith that everything will be fine.


I am just not up to writing today.


Like I said, I do not feel well.


I have not been the nicest of sisters today either.


I will try harder tomorrow to be super nice. It will just be me and them next week.


I just get so down sometimes. My little sisters try to stay away when I get like that, but one way or another I end up fussing with them. The slightest thing can set me off sometimes. I do not yell at them, I just tell them they need to leave me alone because I am aggravated or I just tell them everything they are doing wrong.


When I tucked them into bed, I can see their sad little eyes looking at me. I am usually fun and always trying to get them to do something. Today is just not my day, and I made it not their day either. Which is so unfair of me to do.


I will make it up tomorrow.


I will be the best tomorrow.


We will do what they want tomorrow.


Everything will be better tomorrow.


It is a new day.


No comments:

Post a Comment